We know this season is still an uncertain time for many of our patients and their families. We are doing our part to ensure the safety and health of everyone who walks through our doors. You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. The following guidelines have been implemented in accordance with the CDC, ADA and OSHA recommendations:
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That may require that there are fewer options for scheduling appointments in the near future.
- You will be asked pre-screening questions on the phone when scheduling your appointment.
- Please brush your teeth before your appointment as our tooth-brush station is closed for the time being.
- Upon arrival for your appointment, please wait in your car and call the office at (423) 877-6485 to let us know you’ve arrived. You will be asked to confirm there have been no changes to the pre-appointment screening questions.
- We will let you know when to come into the building. We ask that patients come in alone. Family members will be asked to stay in the car. A smiling-under-the-mask team member will greet you at the door, direct you to hand sanitizer and will then escort you directly to your chair in the clinic.
- Our reception areas are closed at this time.
- At the conclusion of a minor’s appointment, they will be escorted to the guardian as necessary with a report card detailing today’s visit and an appointment ticket for the next scheduled appointment.
Pre Appointment Screening: These questions are to protect our patients, our staff and families. If you can answer YES to any of these questions please call our office. We will discuss your options and best recommendation prior to your appointment.
- Has anyone in the home had a fever in the last 14-21 days?
- Is anyone in the home having difficulties breathing or shortness of breath?
- Is anyone coughing?
- Has anyone had flu like symptoms? Gastrointestinal upset? Headache? Fatigue?
- Have you experienced a loss of taste or smell?
- Has anyone in the home had contact with anyone who suspects they may have Covid-19? Or tested positive for Covid -19?
- Is anyone in the home over the age of 60?
- Does anyone in the home have a health condition or supressed immune system such as heart disease? Lung disease? Kidney disease? Diabetes or any auto-immune disorders?
- Has your family traveled outside of our community?
We are excited to see you again. Make sure you are using proper precautions, practice social distancing, wash your hands & most importantly stay healthy.